CAD CAM Dentistry Course
Get on-board or get left behind!
This course is designed of for high practitioners who want to provide high quality CAD CAM restorations.
It will cater for all levels of experience.
- Helps develop modern treatment plans by better understanding the current CAD CAM materials and systems that are available.
- Explores what CAD CAM materials should be considered, in the various situations that clinicians face on a daily basis.
- Explains and depicts the most conservative approaches to achieve the best aesthetic and functional outcomes for your patients.
- Explains the best bonding protocols for various situations and the potential CAD CAM materials for consideration – this opens of other more conservative approaches to rehabilitate teeth.
- Explains how “Digital Smile Design” & CAD CAM co-exist with the aim of achieving superior results.
- Explores how CAD CAM facilitates easier and more aesthetic restorations – from the wax-up anterior to finished restorations.
- Potentially expands the spectrum of usage for the experienced CAD CAM user.
- Highlights tips, tricks and pitfalls in CAD CAM dentistry.
Dr Paul Gorgolis
Dr Paul Gorgolis lectures and conducts hands-on courses in ceramics, composites & CAD CAM dentistry. He has been a clinical lecturer and tutored the final year dental students at UWA. He is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
In London (1997), he developed three of the UK’s first, and hugely successful, multi-disciplinary general & specialist practices where patients could be comprehensively managed, and treated “under one roof”. He currently practices, within a multi-disciplinary practice, in Wembley Downs, Perth WA.
Time: 09.00 – 17.00
CPD: 7.5 hours
Limited spaces available
Venue: Dentsply Sirona Pty Ltd, 50 Belgravia St, Belmont, 6104
BOOK NOW: Tel: 08 9205 1855 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org